Friday, February 12, 2010

Converses

Oh, how I love my converses. They are my favorite shoes. For all of those that own a pair of converses, you know what I mean when I say they are AMAZING! LOL I would, without doubt, recommend them to anyone. I have a carolina blue pair and a black&white pair like the ones above. :) Of course mine aren't as clean as the one's above since I've worn them so much everywhere. The poor things. :( LOL They are so stylish too; not like I try to keep in style. I would also like to thank Stephanie for the Valentines Day Award. I absolutely love it! It was so sweet of her.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hello Rose! Thanks for following my blog. I love how the first thing I hear when I come to you blog is Owl City's, Fireflies. I can definitely see that we share the same love for Jane Austen books, Little Women, and Anne of Green Gables. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Blessings!