Friday, February 5, 2010

things I like

Twister and me
Charlotte, Putter and I
Charlotte my little ballerina:)

Me:)
Charlotte and her friend Eli

Here are some pics of Charlotte, my little sister, and me. I hope you like them. I'm guessing you're might be wanting to know a little about me, so here are some Q&A:

1. Favorite color: Blue

2. Favorite food: Cheeseburgers

3. Place in the world you must go: UK, Italy, Prince Edward Island, France, Greece, I would truly travel anywhere.

4. Favorite hobby: soccer, swimming, and horse-back ridding

5. A thing you would like to do before you die: bungee jumping and sky diving.

6. Your dream home: live in a house like Green Gables

7. Favorite actor and actress: Johnny Depp and Keira Knightly

8. A movie you can't stand: TWILIGHT! I am so tired of hearing about it I sometimes want to pull my hair out!

9. Favorite soundtrack: Ocean Eyes by Owl City.

10. A thing that you love to do: No doubt LAUGH!

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Hi Rose! Thanks so much for following my blog! :) I really like yours! Your background is beautiful! =D I'm so glad you DON'T like Twilight. It's hard to find girls these days that don't. :) I see you like Owl City? I do too! I'd also like to go to France, Greece and Italy. But mostly Italy. :) Blue is also my favorite color! And I LOVE Cheeseburgers! Not ham, cheese. ;) We have quite a bit in common. I am going to follow your blog!
{hugs}