Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful






Isn't this silverware beautiful! I thought taking pics of silverware would be something different. :) I have to say catching the reflection in the knife was not the easiest thing in the world. It took me, well... it seems like a hundred tries, but it most likely wasn't. *Sigh* This daylight savings time is killing me. I'm extremely tired! Why! Why! I don't understand, why we must loose an hour. I would much rather gain an hour! Man, I would gain an hour any day! LOL


I would love to thank dear Eldarwen for the BEAUTIFUL award! I love it! I love it even more since it's an Owl City award because I love Owl City! =)


Also I would be happy to thank the dear Samarah . I love this award, it is beautiful in so many ways! Anyway, I hope ya'll enjoy the rest of ya'lls weekend!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

your welcome, thanks for following mine! your photography is incredible!

tay from F&FP

Rose said...

Thank you! Your so sweet!

Much Love,
Rose

Marissa said...

Awesome pics Rose! :) You're welcome for the award, you seem full of sunshine :)
I know I hate losing an hour too! i want to know why too :P
I like your new header :)
Love,
Samarah

Rose said...

Oh thank you Samarah your are so sweet! My dad use to sing walking on sunshine to me! SO I guess I am full of SUNSHINE! :) lol I'm glad you like my new header! :)\

Much Love,
Rose

Kendra Logan said...

Whoa! Cool pictures! What an interesting idea. You did a good job.

~Kendra

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures! Your reflection one is awesome!

Jennifer R said...

awesome photography!