Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Flowers!




The other day I walked outside to find my sister and a friend throwing petals up in the air from our cherry blossom tree. I think cherry blossoms are beautiful. I love the color. They were calling the petals snow; it does look like snow in some ways. It all depends on how you look at it.



I didn't take this pic, I found it on line and thought it made a good description of what the tree looks like. Spring has just been so beautiful this year.

'' Oh, Matthew, isn't it a wonderful morning? The world looks like something God had just imagined for His own pleasure, doesn't it? The trees look as if I could blow them away with a breath -pouf!''

-Anne Of Green Gables


That quote is so cute and describes cherry blossoms wonderfully.



3 comments:

Marissa said...

very cool pictures, Rose! I love spring and the beautiful flowers and trees! :)
love,
Samarah

Rose said...

I know me too! I just loooooovvvvvveeee Spring!

Natalie said...

These are great pictures! And the Anne of Green Gables Quote!