Monday, July 12, 2010

I'll be back...one day





I have missed blogging so much, I've been busy with life. Here are some more pics from the wonderful beach trip I went on. I miss the beach, the soothing sound of the moving ocean and sea gulls calling, the salty sea water smell, the sandy feet and sun-burnt cheeks. I miss it.

When we arrived at the beach the first thing I had to do was see the ocean, I wanted nothing else. I remember that night trying to fall asleep, but too excited about the morning. Watching the clock it seemed like forever but I finally fell asleep and before I knew it it was morning. I was so happy, the first thing I did was run down to the ocean and felt the water run over my feet. I walked out further feeling the seashells under my feet. I stayed out all day soaking it all in. For lunch we went out to eat. We ate on the water and I enjoyed my crabcake sandwich.

              Another day we went to an aquarium. I loved watching all those  sea animals God had made. The next day my Mom woke me up early to sail way on a sailboat. I have to say I wish I could sail all the time, maybe I should go join the Captain Jake Sparrow crew. Looking out and seeing nothing but ocean is an amazing feeling. The rest of the time at the beach we relaxed. We built sand castles and jumped waves but before I knew it it was time to leave for home. I walked out onto the beach that morning trying not to cry, I knew it was going to be hard saying goodbye. I walked out in the ocean for the last time feeling the cool water run over my feet. I shut my eyes taking it all in so I would remember it. I felt like a little kid when we left because I couldn't hep but to yell goodbye. I have the joy of knowing I'll be back...one day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I hate goodbyes.
Beautiful pics!
The first pic is my favorite--very, very good!
God Bless!
Sister in Christ,
Emily

Shelley said...

Sounds like soooo much fun! I love going to the beach! I don't go that often but when I do I have a blast! The waves in the last picture look so strong, migthy.

Hannah Rebekah said...

That ice tea looks really good. There is nothing like ice cold ice tea.

-Hannah Rebekah

Mouse and Magoo said...

LOOOOVE the second photo!!!!!
All ov um!

Anonymous said...

I love the tree hugging shot! It's very cute:)