Monday, February 28, 2011

Saying Goodbye....



Saturday night at 11:30 my Grandfather passed away. It was hard watching him die those past two days. Looking at him and seeing the cold lifeless body lay there . It was sad, very sad seeing him gone and how he had passed so fast. Today they came and got the furniture from his old room. I walked into his room day and said "GOODBYE". It was hard but I did. Each day I miss him more and more. I miss his presence more than anything but I also miss how every morning when I walked by his room he would say '' Good morning darling, love you". I woke up his morning and realized how much I really loved him and truly missed him. As I walked by his room this morning, I stood in the hall way waiting and listening for his voice, his words and when he said that how it just ment so much to me. So now I say..........Goodbye.

8 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh Rose! I'm so sorry your Grandfather passed away! It is hard I know! I'm so sorry.
But just know he is in a better place now. No more pain no more brokeness...

Jordan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss dear. i know how it feels. praying for you.

much love
~me

sarahlynn said...

I'm so sorry! I will pray for you and your family! It truly is so hard to lose a loved one!
love.sarahlynn

samarah said...

Praying for you sweet friend!

much love♥

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh Rose,
You and your family are in my prayers. I hope that you will find peace and comfort in the Lord to get through this difficult time. I love you and am praying for you. Hang in there! Love, Lindsey

Sierra said...

I'm so sorry Rose.I'll keep praying for you.Sierra

Rose said...

Thank y'all all so much y'all are all so sweet and mean so much to me:)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!

~Stephanie