Monday, February 28, 2011

Saying Goodbye....



Saturday night at 11:30 my Grandfather passed away. It was hard watching him die those past two days. Looking at him and seeing the cold lifeless body lay there . It was sad, very sad seeing him gone and how he had passed so fast. Today they came and got the furniture from his old room. I walked into his room day and said "GOODBYE". It was hard but I did. Each day I miss him more and more. I miss his presence more than anything but I also miss how every morning when I walked by his room he would say '' Good morning darling, love you". I woke up his morning and realized how much I really loved him and truly missed him. As I walked by his room this morning, I stood in the hall way waiting and listening for his voice, his words and when he said that how it just ment so much to me. So now I say..........Goodbye.

7 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh Rose! I'm so sorry your Grandfather passed away! It is hard I know! I'm so sorry.
But just know he is in a better place now. No more pain no more brokeness...

Jordan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss dear. i know how it feels. praying for you.

much love
~me

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry! I will pray for you and your family! It truly is so hard to lose a loved one!
love.sarahlynn

Marissa said...

Praying for you sweet friend!

much love♥

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh Rose,
You and your family are in my prayers. I hope that you will find peace and comfort in the Lord to get through this difficult time. I love you and am praying for you. Hang in there! Love, Lindsey

Rose said...

Thank y'all all so much y'all are all so sweet and mean so much to me:)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!

~Stephanie